The following motions to amend the Referral Procedure were made and received their first reading at the April general and second reading at the May general meeting. Third reading, discussion, and vote will take place at the June 27th general meeting:
1) As of January 1st 2017, any referent that advances to the next list shall be placed at the bottom of said list and be given a new seniority date. The new seniority date will be the date the referent is actually placed on the next list once the paperwork is reviewed and approved. All current seniority dates will remain the same until the referent moves to a higher list.
2) All persons are required to remain at the job site until released by the Job Steward. Any person who leaves a job site without approval from the Job Steward prior to release shall be reported to the Union and shall be treated as a no show.
3) Any referent who received "RIG or GR RIG" next to their name shall be placed at the bottom of the rigging seniority list. Anyone who currently has RIG or GR RIG next to their name keeps their currently RIG or GR RIG seniority.
4) B list requirement
2. Have two (2) years experience as a stage employee, consisting of $16,000 of income each year in the industry for two (2) consecutive calendar years.
2. Have four (4) years experience as a stage employee, consisting of $6,000 of income each year in the industry for two (2) consecutive calendar years followed by $16,000 of income each year in the industry for two (2) consecutive calendar years.
: 2016 Dues
Dues for 2016 will be $58 per quarter or $232 for the year. If you are not paid up through 4th quarter 2015, dues for 2015 are $56.